Healthcare Destinations have become more than just a trend, but a necessity for millions of Americans. Having the ability to access the best medical care also involves being able to safely and efficiently get to some of the top hospitals in the nation. Aero Med Express® frequently flies our air ambulance to these in-demand hospitals, and we are able to take care of all transportation arrangements for our patients. Our staff will gladly help you navigate the process with ease, as we want your medical air transport to be as seamless as possible.
U.S. News and World Report has released their list of top hospitals for 2022-23, and we are proud to be able to offer flights to each of these healthcare destinations. The list is comprised of the top 20 hospitals in the country, based on their rankings in 16 specialties.
1. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota.
2. Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Los Angeles.
3. NYU Langone Hospitals, New York.
5. (tie) Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore.
5. (tie) UCLA Medical Center, Los Angeles.
7. New York-Presbyterian Hospital-Columbia and Cornell, New York.
8. Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston.
9. Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Chicago.
10. Stanford Health Care-Stanford Hospital, Stanford, California.
11. Barnes-Jewish Hospital, St. Louis.
12. UCSF Health-UCSF Medical Center, San Francisco.
13. Hospitals of the University of Pennsylvania-Penn Presbyterian, Philadelphia.
14. Brigham and Women's Hospital, Boston.
16. Mount Sinai Hospital, New York.
19. Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville.
20. Rush University Medical Center, Chicago.
Use the links below to find the right Healthcare Destination for you
If you are interested in booking a flight in our medical jet to any of the above hospitals, or any other destination medical care facility, please visit our Contact page to get a quote. One of our friendly customer service representatives will contact you as quickly as possible.